Our Recruitment Process
Exceptional service has to be delivered by an exceptional team which, in turn, requires exceptional individuals. This is why we have tailored our recruitment process to help us best identify those who belong in the Domex family.
If you would like to apply for a position with us, you can submit your application using any of the following mediums: a PDF, a Word document, or even a short video explaining why you believe you’re a great fit for Domex.
In the meantime, take a look at our process:
- First we’ll receive your application, either through our website, a job ad or through a team member who has recommended you.
- Your application is then reviewed against internal criteria, including location.
- You’ll then be invited to an interview with our CTO and CEO, this will include:
- A paper test (an assessment of knowledge/skill – so we know how best to tailor your training)
- A competency-based interview (focusing on motivation and company fit)
- An overview of the business and role, followed by your questions
- Rarely, we may decide to carry out a practical assessment, either in our training centre or out in the field.
- We will then alert you to whether you have been successful. If so, we will explain your trajectory as a new employee according to our internal structure, including key milestones and their respective changes in pay.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process, simply get in touch and we’d be happy to advise you.