Choose an option or call 020 3124 1872
£0 Diagnostic fee incl. VAT
£0 Repair fee incl. VAT
- Fixed charges for diagnostic and labour
- No hidden charges
- 12 months’ guarantee on the repair
- Appliance Safety Checks
- Manufacturers’ Approved Service (read more)
How do I pay? Cash or card payment on the day of the visit
What if my appliance can’t be fixed? Only pay for the diagnostic service
Warranty period? 12 months’ guarantee for the repaired fault only e.g. if we replace the drain pump of your washing machine and it fails within 12, we’ll replace it again completely free of charge.
Other faults during warranty period? If your appliance develops another fault, you’ll have to pay for diagnostic, labour and parts (if needed)
Appliance beyond repair during the warranty period (after the initial repair). No problems, we offer a hassle free delivery, installation and disposal service. All you have to do is to buy the new appliance!
Manufacturers’ Approved Service. Domex is proud to be an approved service centre for leading brands such as: Beko, Samsung, Grundig, Liebherr, Leisure, Flavel, LG, Bloomberg, Smeg, Caple, Hoover, Candy and Baumatic.
Repair & Care Plan
A maintenance and support plan provides an initial repair followed by ongoing maintenance and support for your product. Provided by Domestic & General Services Limited
£ 12 monthly payments totalling £173.99 for the year
- Initial repair by an expert engineer to get you back up and running
- If we can’t fix your initial fault, we’ll refund any monies paid up until that point
- Exclusive access to our Appliance Care portal to keep the product in good working order
- A remote annual health check on your appliance
- Unlimited phone support from our Appliance Care Team
- Set-up and ongoing support for your appliance
- Onsite visits by expert engineers if your appliance fails the annual health check or stops working
- A replacement appliance if yours can't be fixed after the initial repair (just pay the cost of installation and disposal)
No Fix, No Fee promise (Initial fault) If we are unable to repair the initial fault or it is beyond economical repair, we simply cancel the plan and any money paid will be refunded in full.
Ongoing maintenance and support? The plan provides ongoing maintenance and support to help keep your appliance in good working order online and over the phone (onsite visit if required)
How do I pay? You can pay by Direct Debit on a payment collection date of your choice between the 1st and 28st of each month.
Are there any exclusions? The main exclusions of the plan are accidental, cosmetic and malicious damage and any indirect costs incurred as a result of a breakdown of the appliance.
Who is the plan provided by? This Maintenance & Support Plan is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 1970780